Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tripod for iPhone 4 and blackberry

Just bought this little tripod for my iPhone 4, it's a small little cheap Chinese knock off that works really well, what I did was opened it and then adjusted it to make a quality tripod, the clamp was breakable so I put a new sliding spring that works way better. This is so small it's perfect for travel as I know how many iPhone users use their iPhone for a all in one laptop mobile device for blogging and writing ect. This tripod is very nice for the price. Please ask me for details if you would like one. Alternatively I will be giving one away on free iphobe hub in a few
Weeks. Keep yours eyes wide.
Below are some images of this attractive tripod with adjustable legs.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hilary Dr,Dolphin Coast,South Africa


0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger